Senior Leadership Consultant and Agile Coach
Strategic and innovative leadership consultant and trainer committed to translating business vision into learning and development initiatives that improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement.
Empowering leadership with a unique perspective and appreciation that human capital is every organization greatest asset. An authentic influencer who thrives on team collaboration, tough challenges and translating vision into strategy and actionable, value-added objectives.
Delivering various ICP accredited courses to global clients
Proficient in using virtual online platforms to facilitate, coach and train a large number of participants/teams
Instrumental in design and accreditation of ICP course material (ICP-LEA, ICP-ACC, ICP-Agility in HR)
Trained and accredited over 600 professionals up to date
Lindi Kritzinger’s Story
COACHING AGILE TRANSITIONS (ICP-CAT)
- Enterprise Coaching for Agility
- Understanding ECA Competencies
- Self-Mastery, Professional Development and Ethics
- Knowing your Own Limits and Boundaries
- Organization and Human Change Processes
- Bringing the Agile Mindset to Change
- Understanding Organization Systems Entry
- Components and Considerations of Organizational Assessments
- Organizational Change Strategy
AGILITY IN THE ENTERPRISE (ICP-ENT)
ICP- ACC (AGILE COACH)
- Adoption of the Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles & Values across the organisation create self-organising teams that contribute to customer satisfaction and business results.
- Servant Leadership and the ability to grow people
- Agile Competency Framework – coaching, teaching, facilitation and mentoring. Build on Agile Practises and a growth Mind-Set GROW framework that enable leaders to coach their teams
- Active Listening & the asking Powerful Questions | EQ Giving and receiving Feedback
Building High-Performing Teams
ICP – LEA (LEADING WITH AGILITY )
- Change and organisational evolution – agile and lean adoption Developing personal agility
Developing relationship agility – EQ
Leading with agility – organizational transformation and agility Leading Change and Transformation
- Leading vs Managing Changes Leader as Agent of transformation
ICP – HR
- Designing for the New Way of Working Learning Culture/Learning Organization Talent Acquisition
Agile Mindset in HR
- Enabling Agility Throughout the Organization
- Learning and Development
Agile approach to People Development
- Coached and trained technical & non-technical financial Agile scrum teams across different geo location. Helping various organisations to adopt and excel at Business Agility Transformations
- Experienced in working with technical teams and non-technical teams in Global Marketing, financial products, E-commerce, data, digital agency, online publishing, mobile applications and online content businesses.
- Trained Organisations and Bred Enterprise Coaches in Agile methods and their sophistications (Scrum, Kanban, Lean Software Development).
- Commercial experience within Agile Project Management as well as a passion for the Agile and various framework.
- Capable of taking large investment products to market, especially in highly aggressive timeframes.
- Deployed control parameters to deliver high quality projects in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets.
- Tracked and communicated organisation’s metrics on Cost Per Transactions reduction and supporting metrics to showcase teams progress to Better, Faster, Cheaper and happier teams.
- An effective leader who facilitated collaboration across different workstreams, audit teams by an open and communicative approach, motivated teams to implement solutions in challenging scenarios.
- Worked well with onshore and offshore third-party suppliers and vendors.