Agile Coach & Change Agent
A passionate, self-driven, energetic Agile Coach & Change Agent with a proven track record of delivering scalable transformation programs to major financial, banking and blue-chip organizations for over 20 + years.
Successfully driven change transformation programs globally for FTSE 100 companies for financial & Payment systems. Experienced Agile practitioner who has managed full product development life cycles. Developed and delivered strategic programs in improving processes, practices and frameworks in Europe, North & South America and Japan.
Krishna Chodipilli’s Story
- Coached and trained technical & non-technical financial Agile scrum teams across different geo location. Helping various organisations to adopt and excel at Business Agility Transformations
- Experienced in working with technical teams and non-technical teams in Global Marketing, financial products, E-commerce, data, digital agency, online publishing, mobile applications and online content businesses.
- Trained Organisations and Bred Enterprise Coaches in Agile methods and their sophistications (Scrum, Kanban, Lean Software Development).
- Commercial experience within Agile Project Management as well as a passion for the Agile and various framework.
- Capable of taking large investment products to market, especially in highly aggressive timeframes.
- Deployed control parameters to deliver high quality projects in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets.
- Tracked and communicated organisation’s metrics on Cost Per Transactions reduction and supporting metrics to showcase teams progress to Better, Faster, Cheaper and happier teams.
- An effective leader who facilitated collaboration across different workstreams, audit teams by an open and communicative approach, motivated teams to implement solutions in challenging scenarios.
- Worked well with onshore and offshore third-party suppliers and vendors.