100% Online, Interactive Classes
ICAgile Systems Coaching Certification (ICP-SYS)
16 hours of learning Agile practices, delivered over 4 days
Class timings: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm EDT
Officially Accredited Instructor
About the course
Systems coaching and systems thinking are relatively new areas which are growing in popularity, particularly within the business world. The basic premise of systems coaching is to help people learn how to interact more effectively with their environment by understanding and utilising systems thinking principles.
At its core, systems coaching helps people see the big picture by teaching them how to identify patterns and relationships within complex systems.
Our systems coaching course(ICP-SYS) is an ICAgile accredited certification program. The coaching course will help people to understand complex adaptive systems and improve performance. You’ll discover the valuable tools and techniques that ICP systems can equip you with to navigate today’s business world. You’ll traverse the coaching arc and explore enterprise agile case studies to bring concepts to life.
Course conduct and schedule
The ICP-SYS course consists of four sessions (4 hours per session), as per the ICAgile guidance and advice. This allows participants time to process, reflect, practice the new learning, raise questions, and help to maximise the learning outcome.
Our ICAgile-accredited Systems Coaching (ICP-SYS) virtual classes are compelling and interactive. Online learning provides participants with the flexibility and convenience to join the highly-immersive learning experience from anywhere in the world.
100% online courses
16 hours to complete
4 hours per day over 4 days
What You Will Learn?
- How to design and implement effective change initiatives
- How to lead complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Better understand yourself and your organizational culture
- Create more cohesive, productive teams
Meet Your Instructors
Agile Systems Coaching Certification Course
Our Agile systems coaching course(ICP-SYS) is an ICAgile certification program.(ICP-SYS) – an intense online training course introducing enterprise coaches to complex adaptive systems and agile transformation.
ICAgile Systems Coaching (ICP-SYS)
4 Days – 4 hours/day
Skills you will gain
- An understanding of what’s involved in systems coaching
- Agile team coaching skills
- How systems coaching can help organisations achieve success
- To identify the benefits of systems thinking for businesses
- About the different tools and techniques that can be used in systems coaching
- How to apply systems thinking to real-world business challenges
- Understanding and utilising systems thinking principles
- The competency to teach complex adaptive systems and improve performance
Happy Customers Worldwide
Read what a handful of happy customers are saying about our ICAgile training programmes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will I need to complete an exam in order to get the qualifications?
All of our accredited courses will cover the necessary learning objectives needed tfor the successful completion of the icagile certification.
Who is this course for?
- Professional coaches, agile team facilitators or Scrum masters and who want to deepen their understanding of Systems Thinking
- Consultants who want to use Systems Thinking tools and methods in their work with clients
- Leaders and mentors who want to apply Systems Thinking principles in their organizations
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about how complex systems work
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
How does the online course compare to a real classroom?
We’ve also made great use of the Breakout Rooms feature on Zoom to ensure all attendees will be able to interact with other classmates and their instructor using chat, audio or video.
Edit documents together live, discuss learning objectives and share their questions and thoughts at the click of a button.
It’s as close as we can get to a physical classroom without the hassle of travel!
Do you offer a group discount?
Is there a referral scheme?
Do I get to keep the course materials?
I want to attend a Bootcamp but I would like to attend each course in different months, is that possible?
What happens if I miss part of the course?
It will be down to the individual instructor to decide if enough of the course has been covered to still issue the certification and if not, then you would need to rebook to attend another class if you wish to still be certified.
All decisions on this will be made on a case by case basis so please let us know at [email protected] as soon as possible if you will miss any of the course.
I can no longer attend the course dates I've booked?
Failing that, we do offer a refund policy based on the notice given for cancellations. We offer a full refund within 7 days of booking your place on a course, or no closer than 31 days before the start of the course.
Please contact [email protected] for more information and get on the agile coaching track today.